Study Permits (Student Visa)

Over 100,000 student visas are issued by the Canadian government each year. Canada is a great place for students from around the world to come to study at a designated institute for a specific period of time. In most cases, a study permit is required for all foreigners who want to study in Canada unless they plan to enroll in a course or program for less than 6 months; or they are a family member or staff member of a person who is a foreign representative to Canada.

Candidates seeking a student visa must meet the following requirements:

  1. Possess an acceptance letter from a qualified Canadian educational institution; and
  2. Possess sufficient funds to pay for their tuition, living expenses and their general stay in Canada.

Our law firm is ready to help you find the right school and submit your application for Canadian Permanent Residence if you desire to settle in Canada after your studies. Allow us to provide you with peace of mind as you prepare to take the next steps in your academic career.

Do you have additional questions? If so, click the button below.

Ask An Attorney 


Do not leave crucial decisions to chance. Allow an experienced Immigration Lawyer to skillfully guide you through the immigration process. If you have questions, we want to hear from you and answer your questions. Please submit your question below, and one of our legal professionals will respond to you soon.