Canada has announced several in-demand occupations that are in short supply in certain Provinces. These may offer more avenues for permanent residency as a Provincial Nomination adds 600 points to your overall CRS points.
Tech Draw Occupations
- Software engineers and designers
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- Computer engineers
- Web designers and developers
- Database analysts and data administrators
- Computer and information systems manager
- Other administrative services managers
- Corporate sales managers
- Professional occupations in business management consulting
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- Retail and wholesale trade managers
- Financial auditors and accountants
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- Financial managers
- Other financial officers
- Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c.
Additional In Demand Occupations
- Accounting Technicians
- Computer Programmers and interactive media developers
- Architectural technologists and technicians
- Medical Lab Technologists
- Medical Radiation Technologists
- Early Childhood Educators
- Instructors for persons with disabilities
- Program leaders and instructors in recreation, sport and fitness
If you are among those working in the occupations below, please contact Faryal R. Poonah Law Firm for additional information on how you can start the process. You may reach us by email at email@example.com, or by phone (230) 5443-9346.
Please visit our website and complete the online assessment at https://poonahimmigrationlaw.com/free-eligibility-assessment-form/.
Our Initial Consultation for 1 hour is $500 USD and may be paid by cashier’s check to “The Law Firm of Faryal R. Poonah”, or USD cash. If you decide to retain us, your consultation fee will be applied to your overall attorney retainer. Rest assured, we will guide you through the entire immigration process and provide ways for you to increase your overall CRS score, including applications for Provincial Nomination. We will be there step by step. The Canadian Express Entry system is difficult to navigate, so why not let a Professional Immigration Attorney handle it.
We encourage everyone (you and your spouse) to take both the IELTS and TEF Canada Tests. This will boost your scores and make you more competitive in the overall pool of applicants.
Testing Centers and dates are available at:
TEF Canada / TCF Canada