International Experience Class (IEC):

The IEC work permit is a great way for students and young adults ages 18 – 30 to gain work experience in Canada. Canada’s relationship with many countries allows foreign students, young workers and young professionals to enter Canada for 1 – 3 years to gain Canadian work experience. Based on a quota system, the IEC permit also allows Canadian employers to hire applicants on a permanent basis (i.e., permanent residence) using one of several immigration pathways available to them.



Do not leave crucial decisions to chance. Allow an experienced Immigration Lawyer to skillfully guide you through the immigration process. If you have questions, we want to hear from you and answer your questions. Please submit your question below, and one of our legal professionals will respond to you soon.