Canada +1 (647) 689-7526  |  USA +1 (678) 978-5848

Faryal Poonah Immigration Law Firm | Toronto Immigration Lawyer

U.S. and Canadian Immigration Law Firm

How can I work in the U.S.?

There are several categories for which you can apply to work in the U.S. This is dependent on your skills, education and work experience. For example, there are several non-immigrant, temporary visas, such as H-1B Specialty Occupation, or L-1 Intra-company transferee. There are even immigrant work visas that can be obtained through a labor [...]

By |2020-10-08T08:17:46+00:00October 8th, 2020||0 Comments

What is a “green card”?

A “Green Card” is the other term for permanent resident card. It allows you to live, work and study in the U.S. permanently. There are multiple ways you can receive a green card, some of which include family sponsorship, employment, diversity visa or asylee

By |2020-10-08T07:59:29+00:00October 8th, 2020||Comments Off on What is a “green card”?
Go to Top